Licensed as a Professional Engineer in Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Arkansas, New York, and Arizona, our Chief Engineer, Mark J. McKlin, has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Missouri – St. Louis. He has experience with roadway design, storm and sanitary sewer design, pedestrian facility design, site development, transportation construction inspection, and GIS mapping. He is a member of the Missouri Society of Professional Engineer and the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Site Plans (Conceptual, Demolition, Improvements, Drainage & Grading)
- Transportation Design
- Storm & Sanitary Sewer Design
- Pedestrian Improvements (Sidewalks, Curb Ramps, ADA Compliance)
- GIS Services (Mapping, Infrastructure Analysis, Spatial Analysis, Data Management, Geodatabase Management)
- Concrete Testing
- Transportation / Pedestrian Facility Construction Inspection
Contact our Engineering Department for more information. Click here.